Wednesday, September 8, 2010
P90X
If any of you know me, you know that I HATE sports or any type of physical activity or working out. I guess being blessed with a high metabolism, I have never needed to work out to stay thin. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I am healthy. So, in the last few months I have decided to eat healthier, take my daily vitamins, and EXERCISE!!! I have been doing excellent with the eating healthier and taking vitamins, but the exercise was just not happening. Chris decided that he wanted to get in better shape to help his Rugby skills. Since we both have such a busy schedule, and trying to fit in actually going to a gym, we decided to try P90X! It lasts for 90 days, and you workout for 6 days/week. The workouts are either 1 hour or 1 1.5 hours long each day. We just completed DAY 12!!! I am so proud of myself for lasting this long. I am going to make it the whole 90 days too! I can already see results! Chris loves it too! It actually is not as bad as I thought it would be. I will try to post some pics of every 15 days to see the results...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, I think I can see more definition in your abs. But you are so stinkin' skinny that it is hard to tell. But, it is good that you feel better.
all 3 of these pics are PRE-P90x. On Saturday, I will post my 15-day pics.
I hear P90x is a great work out. Good luck getting healthier. Working out does make you feel better. I think it becomes addicting. Now if I can't get my jog in I am cranky. Just ask Brian. :)
Post a Comment