Friday, October 14, 2011

1 month old

Asher turned 1 month old on October 4th...so I am a little late at blogging, but the pictures I actually took were from then. I can't believe it has already been one month!!! I know everyone always says that, but it is true. Time flies by so fast! Every day I try to get at least one little thing done, and it seems like that is ALL I get done and then it is time for bed. I can't complain though because Asher is a really good baby though. He gets his nights and days mixed up more than I would like, but for the most part is a pretty chill baby. When he is awake he isn't too fussy, and only really cries when he is hungry. But he is hungry ALL the time it seems:) As you can tell, he is porkin up and becoming quite the big guy!
He was born and weighed 8 lbs 6oz and was 21.75 inches long...

Here are his 1 month stats:

Weight 11 lbs---75-90%
Height 22.5 in---90%
Head 15in---75%

-he rolled over from his tummy to his back on 9-22-11 (2 weeks and 4 days old)

-he hates being swaddled, and loves sleeping with his hands by his head

-he has discovered his hands and like sucking on his fingers

-Rocco is his best bud, and he loves to cuddle with him

-he is a hungry little guy, and is eating over 5 ounces at each feeding

-he wrinkles his forehead lots during wake time---maybe he’ll be a thinker








1 comment:

Alys said...

I am seeing a lot of Chris in him. :)