Well, I had a little time today and thought I would update this since I like NEVER get on here! So, here is a little comparison of what my belly has been doing. I am 31 weeks today! Starting to feel a little uncomfortable and it takes me a bit longer to do things. I can't complain though, as I have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. I will have another sonogram in 4 weeks, and that should give me a better idea of how on track I am for delivering on the 15th of September! It is coming up quick! We are excited for this little guy to get here.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
16 weeks and 31 weeks
Well, I had a little time today and thought I would update this since I like NEVER get on here! So, here is a little comparison of what my belly has been doing. I am 31 weeks today! Starting to feel a little uncomfortable and it takes me a bit longer to do things. I can't complain though, as I have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. I will have another sonogram in 4 weeks, and that should give me a better idea of how on track I am for delivering on the 15th of September! It is coming up quick! We are excited for this little guy to get here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Well, by looking at the picture I think you have a bit more growing to do. I was just there and I was way bigger that you were. It will be here soon and then you can go back to being comfortable (other than your boobs, ha!).
I love the 31 week picture! You're all belly & it's so cute. Ya I agree with Alys that your boobs are going to hurt big time when you start feeding!
LOOKING GOOD!!! Bet you can't wait to see your toes again!!!
Soo exciting! We're so happy for u two! I'm so sorry I missed ur shower today, but I've been going crazy trying to get everything ready for the cruise. U look gorgeous!
Such a cute baby bump. I just love pregnant bellies and your is adorable. That is great that you and Jalei are due about the same time. Asher is going to have so much fun with his cousin.
Post a Comment